*Drop-Ins mentioned below are temporarily unavailable due to school permits being on pause until October 18, 2021.*
When school permits are available again, SpikeThru’s volleyball drop-ins are on a pay-as-you-go and first-come-first-serve basis, based on the flexibility of your schedule.
We host our drop-ins every:
- Monday night at Bayview Hill Elementary School at 8:00pm
- Friday night BYOT at Markville High School at 8:15pm
Monday night details:
- Arrive at the gym 5 minutes early to sign in/warm up so we can start right at 8:30pm
- We will only hold your spot (for those who pre-registered) for the first 5 minutes, after that, it will be on a first come first serve basis
- We would appreciate if you bring exact change
- To get the exact location, click here
- If you haven’t already, please review the Rules of Conduct
Please be mindful of others. If you cannot participate, please provide us with 24 hour notice to allow others to play. 2 consecutive no-shows after pre-registration will no longer be considered.
Through our Facebook page (find the event and select “+Going”). This way, you can track spaces left, update your attendance and see how many of your friends will be there. Weekly events are posted every Monday evening on our Facebook page.
We look forward to seeing you on our next drop-in!